- Prepare, develop, and coordinate integrated master schedules to meet program objectives
- Ensures major projects and program schedules and plans are horizontally and vertically integrated across company functional groups including PP&C, engineering, material and manufacturing
- Tracks, plans and schedules, identifies and resolves critical path and network logic conflicts
- Utilizes Gantt, milestone charts, earned value management and other project management techniques to gauge progress and identify performance variances to facilitate focus and intervention on critical areas
- Manages scheduling statement of work (SOW) working with associated project controllers to ensure schedule and budget/forecast are consistent
- Analyzes schedule for critical path, recognizing implications of changes and assists in the development and incorporation of work-around plans into the schedule when change is required
- Develops necessary reports and metrics to enable management decisions
- Utilizes the Earned Value Management (EVM) system to analyze schedules to ensure they are consistent with budgets and forecast
- Performs IPT Scheduling for complex program IMS in a lead scheduling role for smaller projects
- Provides integrated scheduling from proposal through execution phase of contract Provide integrated top-level milestone schedules for management presentations
- Interfaces with all functions at all levels in creation and maintenance of schedule data including activity status gathering in status meetings.
- Interact with PMO and program team to schedule work and coordinate resource assignments
- Conduct schedule analysis on both internal as well as third party schedules to ensure third party schedule are constructed with complete network logic and following scheduling best practices.
What you bring
- Bachelor’s degree with 5 years of Project Scheduling/Master Scheduling experience, or a Master’s degree with 3 years of stated experience
- Working experience with Earned Value Management (EVM)
- Advanced working experience with Primavera P6.
- Experience with the effective integration of schedule and cost in an EVMS environment
- Experience with products built during the planning processes, e.g. IMP, IMS, Product Breakdown Structure (PBS), Work Breakdown Structures (WBS)
- PMP, PMI-SP, or PSP certification
- Familiarity with Earned Value tools
- Experience in Aerospace / Defense
- Experience in discrete manufacturing, and/or product development
Please note: The end client requires that all candidates be a U.S. person and fully vaccinated.