The Top 10 Oil and Gas Industry Twitter Accounts to Follow
Twitter is becoming the go-to news source for just about every industry. So it should come as no surprise that oil and gas industry news leaders are taking advantage of the site to share the latest news, facts and updates.
We browsed through pages of oil and gas industry Twitter accounts to compile this list of 10 of our favorite oil and gas accounts.
10 Oil and Gas Industry Twitter Accounts to Follow
- Who they are: Chevron Corporation is one of the world’s top integrated energy and technology companies. They are based in San Ramon, California.
- What they post about: Chevron posts amazing photo’s and information about their conquests in the oil and gas industry all over the world.
- Who they are: Offshore Magazine is a worldwide leader for covering important issues and trends in oil and gas E&P operations.
- What they tweet about: On their account you will find information on find regional reports, drilling and completion, field development, pipelines, production, rig, deepwater, and business briefs.
Oil & Gas Journal, @OGJOnline
- Who they are: Oil and Gas Journal is a source for international oil and gas news.
- What they tweet about: On their account, you will find posts about exploration, drilling, production, processing, and transportation.
- Who they are: OilVoice is a valuable source of upstream oil industry reference, offering industry news, operational data, and focused regional information.
- What they tweet about: OilVoice posts tweets about recent upstream oil and gas industry news and innovations.
- Who they are: BP is one of the world’s leading oil and gas companies, providing customers with fuel for transportation, energy for heat and light, lubricants and petrochemicals.
- What they tweet about: This global industry leader tweets about the latest news and advancements in oil and gas industry
- Who they are: Rigzone is a leading resource in oil & gas news, jobs, recruitment services, advertising, events, and data providing information on the entire pipeline.
- What they tweet about: Rigzone’s tweets include information on the latest oil & gas news, jobs, data and events.
Upstream Online, @UpstreamOnline
- Who they are: Upstream Online is the web edition of the nternational oil and gas newspaper, Upstream.
- What they tweet about: They provide up to the minute international oil and gas industry news.
Oil & Gas News, @OilandGasIQ
- Who they are: Oil & Gas News is an online community that connects the global oil & gas industry via web, social media & events.
- What they tweet about: Oil & Gas News tweets about the latest international facts and news about oil and gas.
World Oil Online, @WorldOil
- Who they are: World Oil Online is the web presence of World Oil magazine, publishing in-depth features and articles on drilling, production and exploration, as well as economics, management issues and statistical analysis.
- What they tweet about: They provide news and trends in the exploration, drilling and completion of onshore and offshore oil and gas.
The Oil and Gas Post @worldoilngas
- Who they are: The Oil and Gas Post provides news and analysis for oil and gas operators and their partners.
- What they tweet about: Their tweets contain information on exploration, finance, shale, and human resources.
Do you know of any other big oil and gas industry leaders on Twitter that you think should be added to the list? Tweet us your suggestions @IMS_PM